You can canel orders only before they have been produced. Please call us immediatly if you wish to cancel an order.
Inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Shortages or errors must be reported via email within 3 business days of shipment receipt.
Understandably, personalized and custom ordered items may not be returned for a refund unless there were errors on our part, or in shipping.
If you have any questions regarding your sign or design please leave a comment in the shopping cart COMMENT area or if you need to make final approval before the sign is shipped, let us know (in the COMMENT field) and we will email you the layout before production.
Products are sent to the customer by SignsToYou.
It is our best intention to ship your order within 2 business days of receipt (Monday - Friday). We will notify you if there are any delays in shipment.
We ship to the shipping address that you provide at checkout - please make sure that it is entered correctly!
Tracking numbers will be provided in an email link after orders are placed, your tracking number will appear as soon as your order has shipped.
USPS priority mail will NOT have a detailed tracking number, only delivery confirmation number which verifies the delivery location and if the package has been delivered.
For UPS tracking please visit www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
We collect the following information:
- Information generated by browsing the web site, such as which pages are visited, the order in which the pages are visited by each site user, and how long the user stays on each page.
- Information generated from explicit interactions with the web site, such as queries to our search engine, or logs of registered members' account activity.
- Information that allows an individual to be contacted, such as a telephone number or e-mail address, when provided by that individual.
- The words contained in the body of a communication. For example, the text of an e-mail message.
- Information about the computer system that the individual is using to access the Internet, such as the IP number, domain name, browser type, or operating system.
Credit Card information
- When you enter you credit card information you are redirected a 128 bit encrypted secure portion of our website.
- Credit card information is NOT stored on our servers.
- Once a purchase has been submitted our 3rd party merchant verfies the number and charges your card for the shown amount.
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Information may be used by the Web site to complete the activity for which it was provided, whether the activity is a one-time event, such as returning the results from a search, or forwarding an e-mail message; or a recurring event, such as providing a subscription service or allowing access to saved searches or a scrapbook.
- Information may be used for the technical support of the Web site and its computer system. For example, to allow site administrators and developers to continually improve the web site's performance and functionality, to secure and maintain the site, or to verify the Web site activity.
- Information may be used for research, analysis, and reporting. For example, data about the types of vehicle searches users have conducted.
- Information may be used to contact an individual, for the completion of a transaction initiated by that individual on the Web site.
Golf-Signs.com does not solicit any of your information